This job description applies to Equipment Operators working on marine stimulation vessels. Equipment operators may cross over to various jobs in different work environment throughout the course of their employment.
Employee is responsible for the safe, efficient, reliable, and environmentally compliant operation of assigned area.
Employee's key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Working in fracture, cement and/or coil tubing well service functions as directed by supervisor.
2. Drive any transport vehicle assigned by supervision to the well site location.
3. Rig up well treatment and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses and valves for downhole operations.
4. Operate assigned equipment during treatment and/or cementing services as per direction of the supervisor.
5. Rig down treating and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses, and valves and secure items on the
designated transport units.
6. Drive assigned transport from the well site to the designated office or next well site location.
7. Maintenance and repair of equipment.
8. Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.
9. Mixing of chemicals for each job and
10. Load and off load equipment.
Lifestyle- Employees will be away from home for weeks at a time and must be comfortable with this arrangement. The typical schedule is 15 on/6 off however they may also work 21 on/ 7 off.
Working Conditions- Employees must be comfortable working in extreme weather conditions including snow, rain, mud, etc. and driving long distances also in extreme weather.
Ideal Candidates- This role does require all new hires to obtain or already possess a Class 1 (AZ) license, with a clean drivers abstratct. The ideal candidate will have previous outdoor labour expereince and will have extremely hard work ethics.
Compensation: 2800 monthly plus bonus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.